Wednesday, July 5, 2017

CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE #1

Hi guys! It's time for a Christmas in July Challenge! Just make a Christmas card using any colors you'd like! Make any style Christmas card you'd like, and NO, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter.

You have until Wednesday, July 12th at 11:30 am EDT to get your card entered in the InLinkz below. Your entries should be new projects...no backlinks please, and you may enter up to 3 times. I'll use random.org to pick a winner for a fun set of Cardz TV Stamps Christmas stamps!

I can't wait to see your Christmas cards! For my Christmas card, I used Cricut Elegant Edges and Cardz TV Stamps "Happy Days". Thanks for watching!






10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas in July! Looking forward to entering the challenge - working on my Christmas card - super cool idea! Thanks for the challenge and for sharing the art work here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary I would love to enter but I don't live in the U.S..is it open to all people all over the world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and easy card. I could see multiples of this one. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now work at Hallmark and Christmas in July Ornament Premiere is on Sat 7/15.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and super easy, can't get much better than that! Thanks for sharing, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card. I can see how it can be used for other occasions. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this challenge t his will help me a lot Mary. Smooch Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entered a Christmas Tag so please let me know if acceptable or not.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!